Sunday, October 04, 2009

Numb

One more day to the end of promos, and I'm starting to feel numb about everything. ... I'll try to stay up to read up more on human geog before I screw it up for real. (edit: I fell asleep again in the end)

Yeah numb's the right word. As much as I don't want to get retained, there's still a pretty high chance and.. yeah that's about it. I once promised a teacher that I'd study hard in JC after doing so badly for my O's, and he told me "old habits die hard". I promised I'd try my best and guess what, I didn't. In fact, the opposite. Nice and encouraging phrases never do make sense, anyway.

Well life's like that, and along the way you'll realise that the word promise shouldn't be taken so seriously. But then again, it all depends.



Studied with S I E today, I must say it was very productive for the first two hours, but I did almost nothing after lunch. Stayed in school with JE S yesterday (and Jeslin too, after her lit paper! but she left early ): Guess I was too tired from sleeping at 5 plus last night, but I plan to do the same today, anyway.




Really can't wait to lie on the tracks with Jeslin at night,

can't wait to meet up with the girls (I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping in touch with you guys),

can't wait to spend time alone at home doing whatever I want.


No comments: